CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Who's up for a handmade embellishment SWAP???

Hi everyone! Thought l'd try something new. As you know lm a HUGE fan of handmade goodies so l thought a handmade embellie swap would be fun!!! Who's in??? I need 10 people to join in on the fun with me.
So here's the deal:
Each person is reqired to make 6 HANDMADE embellishments in total ...
These can be any type of embellishment you my like to make.
For example: You my want to create something out of fabric, clay. chipboard, felt, ribbons etc.
Please email me your details at purpleowl1973@gmail.com and we'll take it from there!
Hope you can join in on the fun!
This will close on the 15th April 2010
Lis xxx

4 comments:

  1. yay lis - i am in - will email you my details anyway but you may already know them LOl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assume you got my email Lis but I am in too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will join in too !
    Bridge x

    ReplyDelete