CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Back again!

Hi guys,
just back with a few of my latest layouts to share.....


This is my Vintage Dt Challenge layout for Scrapability Sketches.



































This is my Dt team challenge layout for Scrapability Sketches.






















This is a vintage layout of my nan.






















This is a layout of our pug Ruby. She is crazy!
We love her to bits.
This layout was also for over at Scrapability Sketches.






















This is my friends Becky & Darrel's little angel! She is now 3 months old.
She's such a cutie pie and when she smiles she lights up the whole room.
Love you Trinity xxx

Isnt she just beautiful...






















Another one for Scrapability sketches, Dt #4.






















And finally my latest layout for Scrapability Sketches,
This is my scraplift! Dt #5. I chose to scraplift a layout created by Sue Plumb over at scrapability Sketches. The moment it popped up in the gallery l loved it!!!
My reason for scraplifting this layout is because l have a great love for layering and the layering on this page is just ACE!

Beautiful layout Sue, hope you like my take :)





















Well thats all for now. Sorry this post was sooooooo long!

Til next time


Lis xxx

4 comments:

  1. I am loving your hand made embellies are am thrilled that I am the proud owner of some of them :)

    Thanks again babe :) Oh I am loving your new background for you blog too

    Nene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your work.I was wondering the same thing about the doillies. I have looked at Matisse dyes but so exxie! Let me know if you come across a cheaper option!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers Lis and your doilies are super cool - great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flowers and the doilies are gorgeous. I will have to finish my flower craze off and you can take a peek.

    ReplyDelete