CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ruby's Photo Shoot...lol


Hi everyone.... it's been ages since my last post.
I now have my dream camera ( Canon 450d ) so
have been busy trying to figure out how to use it!
Took a few pic's of Ruby tonight, so l thought
l'd share them with you :)
We just bought her a new jacket due to the cold weather we have had
lately....Brrrrrr!

She loves it.


How CUTE is she ??? Anyway that all for now, back next week with a few creations to share.

Take Care.... Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love that puppy face and her cute little coat! Your new camera takes beautifully clear pics - enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - so cute!! Have fun with your new toy!!
    Just letting you know that you have been nominated for a bonny blog award and I would love if you could 'pass it on' ... check out my blog for details... hope you can play along!! ... cheers Mad Melxxxx

    ReplyDelete