CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

hi - welcome to my scrappy adventures..

Hi !
I'm Lisa, married to the wonderful Dave, and mum to Tyler 13, and Keegan, 4.
I love scrapping and i hope you will enjoy some of my creations.





This one is for Scrapability Sketches where i am trying out for the Dt Team...




















This one i did for David my husband for Valentines day..




















This one is about our dog Ruby and her mum.. so cute..




















Well thats it for my first blog post.. see you next time.
Lisa.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa - so glad you've started a blog - I love your scrapping style and now I'll know where to come to check out all your latest creations :) Axx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO's Lisa........will pop in and STALK your blog again soon LOL......... glad to see you join us at Bon's.......

    ReplyDelete